MENDOTA SLIP LEADS – BRASS COLLECTION
British style slip leads, handcrafted in the USA, guaranteed for the life of your pet
These items ship in 1-3 business days depending on stock levels at the time of ordering
Mendota slip leads are a combination of lead and collar in one, and are great for training. Made from high quality materials, including multifilament polypropylene solid core rope, oil tanned leather, and brass hardware. This unique lead includes a leather slide to set the neck loop size once fitted, and prevents it slipping off.
Founded in 1994 Mendota Products has been providing high quality, made in the USA dog leashes and products. Handcrafted in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Mendota’s gear for dogs is built to last, in fact they guarantee it for the life of your pet.
– Available in two lengths – 4ft (122cm) and 6ft (183cm)
– Available in two thicknesses – 3/8″ (9.5mm) for dogs under 23kg and 1/2″ (12.7mm) for dogs over 23kg
– High quality, hand-crafted construction
– Heavy duty solid brass non-corrosive slip ring
– Oil Tanned leather splice covers and loop slider
– Strength tested multifilament polyprop
– Waterproof & floats
– Made in the USA
Small: 3/8″: 9.5mm thickness for dogs under 23kg
Large: 1/2″: 12.7mm thickness for dogs over 23kg
Both sizes are available in 4ft (122cm) and 6ft (183cm) lengths
Note: 1/2″ thick, 4ft long version pictured in example photos
Small 3/8" (9.5mm), Large 1/2" (12.7mm)
4ft (122cm), 6ft (183cm)
Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Pink, Green, Camo, Orange, Dark Brown, Black Confetti
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.